Pembrokeshire National Park, Penally, Tenby, Wales
For the perfect break, this magnificent Welsh Country House commands one of the most prestigious positions in the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park and is only a 5-minute stroll from the spectacular coastal path.
Our convenient location provides peace and tranquillity yet within easy access to the unspoilt beaches of Tenby, Saundersfoot, Penally and Lydstep, the three castles of Manorbier, Carew and Pembroke and the charming floral village of St Florence.
- 4 Double Rooms, en-suite. 2 with four poster beds
- 1 Twin Room, en-suite
- 1 Single Room with private facilities
- Double Self-Catering Cottage
- 3-minute walk from the coastal path
- Ample safe off-road parking